Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brody Kekoa Kelepolo

Well this past Sunday we blessed Brody in our ward. It was so fun to have our families come and support us. Brody is so special to me. He is really sweet and I know that he came straight from the pre-existence where he lived with our Heavenly Father. Awhile back we were at my parents house and they have a picture of Jesus hanging on their wall and my dad was holding him and he was just staring at the picture of Christ. I know that he knew him and talked with him. I'm so blessed to have the experience of nurturing one of these blessed spirits. I love him so much! I love watching Koby and him and how they interact. Well its not so much Brody interacting but more Koby I guess. He loves his little brother and never misses an opportunity to kiss on him. We love them both! Oh, how they have blessed our lives and especially mine!








8 comments:

Mike said...

Wish we could have been there. Then I might know how to pronounce Kekoa

Shannon said...

sweet! Your boys look so much a like! Isn't it amazing how they know each other from the start? I know with Cam it was like he had been waiting for his sister to come! So sweet!

Caskie Jill said...

Wish we could have been there!!!! Brody is so cute and you look gorgeous! Luvs!!

*Ashley said...

You have the cutest little family! I want to hold that little guy again!! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!

svstuartfam said...

Oh, sweet pictures. They do look a lot alike. I can't believe how much Brody has changed. He is growing fast! And he still has a full head of hair! Keep your fingers crossed huh? Very special day. We can't wait to see you guys again!

k_kbrimhall said...

The pictures of the two boys really they do look alike. I love your family picture! Cute, Cute family!!!! You guys are awesome!!! Love ya

Caldwells said...

Congrats! Your boys are adorable. I am glad everything went well and he is a healthy little guy.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

What a cute little family you have! I especially liked the pictures of your parents and Grandma and Grandpa. I haven't seen you guys in AGES! Maybe I should go to Sherwood Reunion more than once every 15 years!!