Tuesday, April 29, 2008
We got to hang out with Mike and Ashley this weekend. We watched the suns, played wacky 6, ate at Buzz's and I learned some stuff on the computer. Mike tried to take some pictures of us but Koby was grumpy and we weren't very prepared. I'm suprised Mike even got one decent one. Thanks Mike and Ash. We always know it will be fun when you're around!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
1. I take Koby to the gym with me and the girls that work there and physical therapy patients entertain him while I try to get some excercise.
2. Kaleb has gone fishing the last two weekends. (He hasn't caught anything but he's gone!)
3. We went on a date the other night and my mother-in-law watched Koby while the people we went out with had to get a babysitter!
4. It only takes like 5 minutes to get to and from work!
5. Four seasons! I can't wait til summer!
6. My mom and dad live only 1 hour away and we can go over there when my family is having FHE Sunday!
7. I get to stay home with Koby!
8. Koby has a cousin here that is his age.
9. When I go to the post office to get my mail I leave Koby in the car.
10. When I go to the store there aren't any lines and usually Kaleb or I see someone we know.
Anyone that wants to do a list of ten things they are grateful for are welcome to it. It was really fun!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Answer the questions with one word, no exceptions...
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Wet
3. Work? Ok
4. Your father? bishop
5. Your favorite thing? Memories
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Diet anything
8. Your dream car? Escalade
9. The room you are in? Kitchen
10. Your fears? alot
11. What do you want to be in ten years? happy
12. Who did you hang out with last night? work
13. What are you not good at? patience
14. Muffin? Chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? vacation
16. Where did you grow up? Snowflake
17. Last thing you did? shower
18. What are you wearing? robe :)
19. What aren't you wearing? clothes
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? dell
22. Your life? content
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing? family
25. What are you thinking about right now? family
26. Your car/truck? reliable
27. Your summer? anxious
28. Your relationship status? good
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? weekend
31. Last time you cried? Don't remember
32. School? Eventually
33. Least favorite weather? wind
34. Soup? Cream of broccoli
35. Movie? None
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Well actually this summer in Hawaii Kalebs family is having the first ever Kelepolo reunion. So I would really like to go there because we don't know much about his ancestors. It would be a perfect time to go so we could meet some of them...
When was the last time you cried?
Ah man, I wish I would have answered this a couple days ago...I cried today, yes today! I was watching this email that my mom sent about this guy who goes and welcomes the soldiers from Iraq home. He goes everyday without fail.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago 1998...
Well first I had to decide if I was 23 or 24..I always forget my age...
1. I think I was a freshmen so my sister and brother were both in high school with me, we would ride home for lunch everyday and one day we I swear killed like 3 skunks! The whole town was smelly!
2. Playing sports, gosh all you would have to do is hand me a basketball or volleyball and I would be entertained for hours.
3. Being mad at my mom when friends my age were having parties with boys and girls and well..I wasn't allowed. Now I'm so grateful! I would have gotten into alot more trouble.
4. I was so excited because well I got to do the highschool thing, like go to the games and stuff! My brother was the quaterback of the football team and I'm pretty sure I was his biggest fan, well I guess besides my mom.
5. I remember I loved my seminary class, I had alot of seniors in it and I remember really looking up to them...I know I was a dork!
5 things I was doing a year ago...
1. Being a couple months pregnant and so excited and anxious I couldn't stand it.
2. Enjoying the beautiful weather this time of year in the valley!
3. Enjoying decorating our house and painting all the walls.
4. Thinking that life couldn't get much better.
5. Loving Kaleb so much and him treating me like a delicate little lady because I was pregnant. I have the best husband!
7 favorite hobbies
1. Working out
2. Going on walks while listening to the Beatles
3. Making Koby laugh and smile
4. Scrapbooking and day dreaming about what crafts I could do
5. Reading the Work and the Glory
6. Finding new healthy recipes
7. Just being with Kaleb doing anything...
5 favorite foods
1. Icecream (I tried fat free, no sugar added icecream I was so desperate the other day)
2. Homeade salsa and chips
3. Roast mashed potatoes and gravy with canned corn all mixed together with lots of salt and pepper!
4. Popcorn with m and m's
5. Warm brownies with icecream
5 Places I've been...
1. Nauvoo Illinois
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Sequoia Nathional Park
5 favorite menories...
1. The first time Kaleb said, "I love you," we were at EA and we had just gotten back from Globe (we went and watched my sister and brother play basketball) and he was getting ready to go and he said accidentally, "goodnight, I love you." Then we both kind of stared at eachother and he was all I really meant it even though I think he was as shocked as I was that he said it. I so wish that was on video...
2. Playing racketball everyday with val and the crosby brothers. I couldn't get enough of it. Theres nothing like going to class all day and ending the day with some good ol sweat...
3. Growing up we would always wake up real early Saturday morning, (usually by the sound of my moms voice) and we would work in the yard or on the house hard all day long then around 2 or 3 or so we would take a shower and the rest of the day was ours to play with friends or do whatever. There is nothing like working all day and then taking a shower afterwards. Usually we would have hamburgers on saturday nights with homeade french fries...
4. One time in highshcool we were warming up for a basketball game and this girl and I were fighting for a rebound, well as you probably all could figure she came out on top literally...she was behind me and we both jumped up for the ball and lets just say I have teeth mark scars in the top of my head.
5. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I first saw Koby..so precious and perfect..straight from heaven..just recently visiting with those beyond the veil..watching Kaleb see him for the first time and realizing that we are so blessed.
I could go on and on about the memories thing..I don't think I could put a favorite on them....Thanks Ash, that was actually fun and kind of relaxing. Anyone who has the time and wants to do some fun reminising just go on ahead and be TAGGED.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
As you can tell Koby LOVES baby food...I was a little nervous to start feeding him because, I didn't know if it was too early...but he was eating so many bottles and I was excited to feed him real stuff. Well no need to worry with this guy, he loves all kinds even the vegetables. He is not too hip on the peas but other than that we are good to go! It is so fun to watch him open his mouth when he knows its time for another yummy mouthful. We are kind of messy! Oh well!