Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reasons that I'm grateful to live in RV-

1. I take Koby to the gym with me and the girls that work there and physical therapy patients entertain him while I try to get some excercise.

2. Kaleb has gone fishing the last two weekends. (He hasn't caught anything but he's gone!)

3. We went on a date the other night and my mother-in-law watched Koby while the people we went out with had to get a babysitter!

4. It only takes like 5 minutes to get to and from work!

5. Four seasons! I can't wait til summer!

6. My mom and dad live only 1 hour away and we can go over there when my family is having FHE Sunday!

7. I get to stay home with Koby!

8. Koby has a cousin here that is his age.

9. When I go to the post office to get my mail I leave Koby in the car.

10. When I go to the store there aren't any lines and usually Kaleb or I see someone we know.

Anyone that wants to do a list of ten things they are grateful for are welcome to it. It was really fun!

6 comments:

Mike said...

That's it, we're moving to Round Valley. I really miss it there. About the downloading, don't do it because I don't think it will work anyways. I'm going to talk to Steve again. I wish I was there to just get this done already.

*Ashley said...

You're making me want to be there too!! =(

So that is lame!! you have way more patience than I do! I'd be so frustrated if I were you! I know if you go to adobe's website, you can download a free trial but I'm not sure what all it entails. Mike really wants to just go there and do it! We were thinking about coming down in a few weeks if I don't have to work. We'll let you know, it would be great to see you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Ashley! This is Stephanie(Flake) Packer. I can't believe I found you! :) Your little boy is darling, congrats! It was good to read a little about you guys and even see a picture of you and your sisters. How many does Abby have and where is she living now? I'm so glad I came across your blog so we can keep in touch. Your little family is so cute! Take care!

Marci said...

It is great living here, although there isn't much...there's alot of perks. Good to have you here! Remember lunch sometime, I'll call ya.

Ali said...

Your family is so cute how are you guys it has been so long. I know i love living here it is so fun and my kids have way more to do too, so i love that.

Garet and Amanda said...

Hey Ashley, your little family is so cute.