Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged

If money time and babysitting weren't an object where would you go and who would you go with?

Well actually this summer in Hawaii Kalebs family is having the first ever Kelepolo reunion. So I would really like to go there because we don't know much about his ancestors. It would be a perfect time to go so we could meet some of them...

When was the last time you cried?

Ah man, I wish I would have answered this a couple days ago...I cried today, yes today! I was watching this email that my mom sent about this guy who goes and welcomes the soldiers from Iraq home. He goes everyday without fail.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago 1998...

Well first I had to decide if I was 23 or 24..I always forget my age...

1. I think I was a freshmen so my sister and brother were both in high school with me, we would ride home for lunch everyday and one day we I swear killed like 3 skunks! The whole town was smelly!

2. Playing sports, gosh all you would have to do is hand me a basketball or volleyball and I would be entertained for hours.

3. Being mad at my mom when friends my age were having parties with boys and girls and well..I wasn't allowed. Now I'm so grateful! I would have gotten into alot more trouble.

4. I was so excited because well I got to do the highschool thing, like go to the games and stuff! My brother was the quaterback of the football team and I'm pretty sure I was his biggest fan, well I guess besides my mom.

5. I remember I loved my seminary class, I had alot of seniors in it and I remember really looking up to them...I know I was a dork!

5 things I was doing a year ago...

1. Being a couple months pregnant and so excited and anxious I couldn't stand it.

2. Enjoying the beautiful weather this time of year in the valley!

3. Enjoying decorating our house and painting all the walls.

4. Thinking that life couldn't get much better.

5. Loving Kaleb so much and him treating me like a delicate little lady because I was pregnant. I have the best husband!

7 favorite hobbies

1. Working out

2. Going on walks while listening to the Beatles

3. Making Koby laugh and smile

4. Scrapbooking and day dreaming about what crafts I could do

5. Reading the Work and the Glory

6. Finding new healthy recipes

7. Just being with Kaleb doing anything...

5 favorite foods

1. Icecream (I tried fat free, no sugar added icecream I was so desperate the other day)

2. Homeade salsa and chips

3. Roast mashed potatoes and gravy with canned corn all mixed together with lots of salt and pepper!

4. Popcorn with m and m's

5. Warm brownies with icecream

5 Places I've been...

1. Nauvoo Illinois

2. Yellowstone National Park

3. Sequoia Nathional Park

4. Utah

5. Mexico

5 favorite menories...

1. The first time Kaleb said, "I love you," we were at EA and we had just gotten back from Globe (we went and watched my sister and brother play basketball) and he was getting ready to go and he said accidentally, "goodnight, I love you." Then we both kind of stared at eachother and he was all I really meant it even though I think he was as shocked as I was that he said it. I so wish that was on video...

2. Playing racketball everyday with val and the crosby brothers. I couldn't get enough of it. Theres nothing like going to class all day and ending the day with some good ol sweat...

3. Growing up we would always wake up real early Saturday morning, (usually by the sound of my moms voice) and we would work in the yard or on the house hard all day long then around 2 or 3 or so we would take a shower and the rest of the day was ours to play with friends or do whatever. There is nothing like working all day and then taking a shower afterwards. Usually we would have hamburgers on saturday nights with homeade french fries...

4. One time in highshcool we were warming up for a basketball game and this girl and I were fighting for a rebound, well as you probably all could figure she came out on top literally...she was behind me and we both jumped up for the ball and lets just say I have teeth mark scars in the top of my head.

5. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I first saw Koby..so precious and perfect..straight from heaven..just recently visiting with those beyond the veil..watching Kaleb see him for the first time and realizing that we are so blessed.

I could go on and on about the memories thing..I don't think I could put a favorite on them....Thanks Ash, that was actually fun and kind of relaxing. Anyone who has the time and wants to do some fun reminising just go on ahead and be TAGGED.

3 comments:

*Ash said...

Thanks for doing it! It was fun to read! It makes me miss ya! I hope we can get together soon!! And I hope you can get photoshop soon so since we can't get crafty in person, we can try the computer version! ;)

Our Ohana said...

of COURSE you can add us to your blog list ... you're on ours!! :o) Your little boy is SO stinkin' cute. Next time we're up in Eagar we'll have to get together!!!

Caldwells said...

Hey Ashley! It was good to hear from you. I am excited that your family has a blog. Your little boy is super cute and getting so big too! I didn't know you guys had trained for a marathon. It is pretty rough at times. We are actually really relieved now because I don't think the marathon will be as bad as the training. At least I hope not. Hopefully the adrenaline will help! anyway, I hope you guys are doing well in Eager. Your blog is so cute!