Thursday, April 3, 2008




As you can tell Koby LOVES baby food...I was a little nervous to start feeding him because, I didn't know if it was too early...but he was eating so many bottles and I was excited to feed him real stuff. Well no need to worry with this guy, he loves all kinds even the vegetables. He is not too hip on the peas but other than that we are good to go! It is so fun to watch him open his mouth when he knows its time for another yummy mouthful. We are kind of messy! Oh well!

7 comments:

*Ash said...

How CUTE!! He is so adorable!! I'm so glad I got to talk to you today! We need to do that more often!!

jackie said...

hey you! you're baby is so cute! i am glad you emailed me your blog thanks! it's so fun to see ya and your fam!

Marci said...

How fun...every little milestone is so exciting!

Amanda said...

I love the picture with the food all over his face. It's like he can't get enough. He's really cute

csrussell said...

Ashley, I'm glad that you found my blog because I had no idea that you had one too. it will be fun to watch your family grow. Koby is so Dang cute!! hope to see you soon.

Shar

Josh n' Meagan said...

We found your blog today. Cute baby! How's Eagar? We still have some of Kaleb's stuff from his desk at work. Maybe we'll try to remember to send it home with Josh's parents so you can finally get it.

Marisa and Rob said...

I love his face with all the baby food. :) He is getting too cute. Amirra loved baby food and she still does and she makes me laugh every time we get it out to feed her. :) Hope everything is going good.