Thursday, March 20, 2008

ADDITION




Josie Reidhead

Born: 3/16/2008

Weight: 8#14oz

Height: 20 inches

Description: Precious

Abby, my sister went in to the hospital at 7pm on Saturday night and was induced. So my mom and I drove from up north and along with my sister Allee stayed up all night waiting and waiting. It was so fun to goof around with them. Finally little Josie was born and is so what can I say..just a gift from heaven. Abby invited all her sisters to watch including sister in laws. It is always such a miracle. Thanks Abbby! She sure is sweet!

3 comments:

*Ash said...

How precious!! How fun! I love sisters! :)

Whitney said...

My baby is great! FINALLY starting to roll lol and her acid reflux is geting better. Yay! How is your little boy? He is sooo cute!

Mike said...

Well done with moving pictures around. Your really getting this thing figured out.