Monday, September 28, 2009

Best Buds!

So on Sunday Kaleb and I were in the living room and Brody was in his crib. Koby was wondering around the house. We hear Brody laughing alot and we sneak back to their room and find Koby in Brody's crib. He was giving him zuberts (you know when you blow on someones belly) and jumping up and landing on his bum which made Brody come off the bed a little. It was so adorable. Brody gets excited when Koby comes by him..he starts kicking his little legs and flailing his little hands as fast as they will go. I hope they grow up to be best buds! Oh I know they will fight but I just hope I can teach them to love one another and to play together.

I took this on my phone so the quality isn't the best. I was undressing Brody and had left his onsie on his head and Koby wanted to be like Brody and have a shirt on his head too! So cute!

5 comments:

csrussell said...

my boys are pretty good buddies so I bet yours will be an a few years. they are so stinkin cute.

MOLLI said...

Hey Ashley it's Molli Yarn (coombs) I hope you remember me I just have to say I always look at your blog (sorry kinds of creepy I guess) but you have the cutest family! It's good to see you being an "ELK" it will fit you well! j/k I read about how your doys will be. Anyways whenever I get back in town we'll have to hang out I know Eagar get pretty boring!

Courtney Curt said...

too cute!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Hey Ashley! I am not sure if ya remember me, but we were in the same Durango ward!! your family is adorable!!!

MOLLI said...

K Ashley I am going to pull a your mom comment it's time to update so I can read about it!