Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas...I love this time of year...the smells, the excitement in the air. I think that Christmas is all about LOVE. Loving more, loving deeper, loving unconditionally. I think about Mary and Joseph and the love that they had for each other and for the babe in swaddling clothes. I think about the circumstances and how tired and grumpy I would be. I'm sure I would be snapping at Kaleb and cursing the situation of being big and pregnant and riding on a donkey for who knows how long and then to lodge in the humblest of circumstances and give birth to the Saviour of the world in a stable with no mother to help or midwives to care for me and the baby. I think about Christ and his unfailing love for me. I think about love that I have for my boys and Kaleb. I LOVE them so much! I love our families! I love the gospel. I love my young women. I love that I have a home to live in. I love that Kaleb and I have great jobs. I love the temple and that we are sealed for eternity! I am so grateful for everything that I have! I am so blessed! Merry Christmas to everybody!

No comments: