Sunday, April 18, 2010









This is our trip to OK to visit Val awhile back. We had a great time! Alot of driving but really the kids did great and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm sad because we only took one picture of all the boys and it was definitley a lame picture. We were at the OK bombing memorial and all the boys were ready to go. The boys were funny to watch interact and wrestle with eachother! Vals new house is gorgeous with a cute little back yard and neighborhood! We took the kids to the park in their neighborhood and they had a blast! We stopped in Amarillo and ate at some intersting places! It was a fun little road trip! It was our first real raod trip vacation! I love my husband and boys! They are my everything!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You guys should definitely come if and when we ever move in to the place. It's been a long time and I don't hardly even know this Brody kid yet. He just seems like the coolest kid.