Friday, October 22, 2010

From the mind of a crazy mom

So I was folding whites and THE SOCKS CAME OUT EVEN PEOPLE! I was suprised at myself that I was really excited about this....I tried to convince myself that "its really not that big of a deal ash...get over yourself" but the endorphins were flyin' and I couldn't supress my smile. I still was like well you can be proud Ash but don't tell anyone..just keep it in and flounder in the victory of THE SOCK BATTLE by yourself.. but that isn't nearly as rewarding so sorry if you are still reading this! I hope I'm not the only one!

7 comments:

Mike said...

Amazing and frankly hard to believe.

Cherie said...

When that happens to me, I think, "Dang it, I must have lost two socks instead of just one." I think having kids must make us all crazy.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

truly a beautiful thing!!

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

That is a successful day in the life of a mom! And I love that you blogged about it! :)

k_kbrimhall said...

YES! YES! I think that is great! It happens all the time now that it is just us two. But when I had a house full of kids I would celebrate these victories too. I think this is wonderful! Great day in the life of mom!

yvonnejudd said...

That is sooo funny! I love it!

abby said...

Can I hear a whoot whoooot! The sock monster must have been visiting me. I think I lost 3 pairs of socks this week in the wash.