Monday, May 9, 2011





Kaleb went fishing at black river and came back with fish as you can see and....a rattle snake! He said that he could see it swimming towards him so he got a rock and killed it! He had it in a plastic bag and i went to look in it and he just nonchalantaly said "thats a rattlesnake" so I screamed. Then the boys were all scared of it and Kaleb was trying to get them to touch it. They wouldn't. Kaleb skinned the thing (i know weird) and now we have a snake skin pinned to a board in our garage! The boys are obsessed with it and everytime we come home they have touch it! Gross!

3 comments:

svstuartfam said...

How funny! That is cool that Kaleb was able to keep the skin! Sounds adventurous! And I love all the pictures of your adorable boys! Sounds like you guys have been having fun!

Brittany Franco said...

Ew! Yes I agree Ash... GROSS! Just looking at that picture gives me the willies! Good think I'll never have to worry about my husband bringing home a snake. lol

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

Kaleb,
I helped a guy skin a big anaconda in Peru when I was on my mission. It was a lot of fun until his wife came home and told him to throw the skin away. I'm sure that Ashley is much more forgiving and more understanding. Fun times!