Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas






Christmas came and went and was so enjoyable with our boys. We spent Christmas Eve with Kalebs family doing a little get together. We decorated Christmas cookies for Santa and we had fun just visiting and eating yummy food. Kaleb worked Christmas Even night so he went off to work. When he got home Christmas morning we got to see the loot that Santa brought us. The boys loved opening presents and just tore into them. We love Christmas time and the time we get to remember all those in our family and community who we love so dearly. I get all choked up when I think about the great people that I'm surrounded by. I had to work this year from 1 to 7 so my mother and father in law were so nice to watch the boys while Kaleb slept and then he had to work Christmas night as well. I have some video that I will download of Christmas too. Kaleb and I are so blessed to have such fun little boys. We love them!

No comments: