Thursday, March 1, 2012

A good day...

What do you consider a good day? Well let me see...spending a day with these lovelies pretty much was well a good day. They are so fun and happy and thrifty and talented and kind and the list could go on and on. I have watched them my whole life and really they all have qualities that I want to have. It was so fun to just be able to be with them for the day. What else makes a good day? Getting stuff accomplished! We got alot done! We (I don't know why I'm saying we...lets just be honest it was them) did the baby bumper and the dust ruffle, curtains, 3 receiving blankets and hung the curtains (thanks to grandpas help) and hung up some decorations that I need to finish! I am now ready to have this BABY! I can't wait! Thankyou Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Kristy (your a genius with sewing), Aunt Bon, Aunt Bet, Aunt Ann! I love you!






6 comments:

svstuartfam said...

Oh Wow!! That is all just way too cute! What a great day! I love the curtains and the mobile...all of it is so cute! Okay baby, everything's ready for you! You're going to love it here! You've got the best family! Your older brothers are going to adore you! And your mom and dad are pretty awesome too! Thanks for putting up pictures! Fun day!

abby said...

So fun! I'm glad you got it all done, now I just wish he'd get here!!!

Russell Family said...

Oh wow! That is such a cute room! That little man is coming to a great family. I cant wait for him to get here so we can meet him. :)

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

I love you Ashley! What a great way to start out our sisters weekend! You are such a good Mommy! Thanks again it was a great day!

Talia said...

What an ADORABLE ROOM!! And what good AUNTIES!!! Now thats a way to get a room done!!! I really love the material I just did my boys Duvet covers for their beds with that exact material!!! Great taste!! Good Luck on the new baby boy!!

Talia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.