Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I love having boys! Today on the way home from Showlow they informed us that they both needed to go potty so we pulled over and got it done. Koby was standing there all out and all. He had this cocky look on his face with a no hands kind a stance and said, "Awesome..ight (right) Momma." I was trying not to laugh when he then starts to dribble on himself and then I really couldn't help it. He kind a brushed it aside and was all. "I can't feel it. My underwear dry." He is seriously so confident. He really cracks me up. I love that kid.

5 comments:

Thinking of you.... said...

Your boys are awesome! I love hearing all your stories! Btw....I love Bryce's picture. You are a good little momma!!

svstuartfam said...

So funny! Koby! Boys really are the best! I love hearing these stories, you can't help but smile!

A baby named Koby was blessed in our ward on Sunday and Dallin looks at me during the prayer and says, "Mom! Koby! Like our friend!" I was happy he knew Koby well enough to notice that! I love you guys!

Russell Family said...

Oh those boys are so hilarious! Gotta love them! I love hearing all the funny stories that you tell about them!

abby said...

I love those boys! Can't wait to see them. Are you coming down the first weekend in Sept.?

*Ashley said...

Aww! That's hilarious! Watching you guys with your little boys always made me want boys! They are SUCH cute little buddies! I love your little family!