Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pretty darn lucky

I have had a lot on my mind lately but this morning while I was running I became very grateful.
My body isn't perfect. I have extra fat hanging around, cellulite, stretch marks, saggy sacks (lol), scars, gray hair and the list goes on.  But...
I can run and walk. I can pick up my boys and tickle them or try to get kisses from them. I have been able to bring three beautiful choice spirits to this earth. I am able to cook and clean. I can paint and craft. I can (plug your ears) love my husband whenever I please. I think I'm pretty lucky. What do you think?


2 comments:

Russell Family said...

I think you are pretty lucky! And you have an amazing family that loves you with all their hearts (little and big)

k_kbrimhall said...

You are pretty darn "blessed", you have the love of a pretty swell guy!!! The love of two great young men! (they are cute guys) And you have the love of one really great heavenly angel. Yes I would say you are a very blessed woman. AND your mom and dad love you too! Not to mention everyone else that you call family. Yes life is good! Love ya tons bug!