Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PSR Reunion


Koby being cute

Mr. Ohia

Koby with his pirate hair and clothes.

This is how Koby sits when he stops crawling

All of us in our pirate gear! Ahoy matey!
I enjoyed camping with all of you! I was thinking about the work reunion and I decided that I really like that word. It is a time to reunite and reconnect with family members! I love you all so much and had a great time!
Koby tried all kinds of food and got really dirty!! Thanks to everyone that helped with him. I really appreciate it! Love you all, till next time! Well not really...

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey! Sounds like you guys had a great time at the reunion! Abby said that everyone had a fun and I love the theme! I love the pictures!! :)

Ashlee said...

I love his little fohawk..that is too cute! He's getting so big!

Clayton and Niki said...

Hi Ashley. I don't know you. I found you through Amanda Haymore's blog. Blogging sure let's you find lots of blasts from the past. I worked with Kaleb for a short time at First Credit Union in Tempe. As soon as I saw the name Kelepolo, I knew it had to be you guys because that last name isn't all that common. :) You guys have such a cute little family! Happy Blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I got to your blog from Alisa Simonson's blog! I'm so glad we can reconnect. I hope you'll visit our blog and add us to your list. Congratulations on your "baby"! I didn't know you were a mommy already! I bet you're so happy! He is darling!!! Let me know when you come down to Gilbert again to see your sister Abby (we're in the same ward and live pretty close).
Take care!

Blossom Salon said...

Hey cuz, your kids are so dang cute, Ilove to see pics and hear stories, this blogging thing is so dang cool!! I added you to my blog ta ta for now....