Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thankful

Alright so this post is just mostly my thoughts today... It is raining right now and I can't think of a better sound or smell..I love it and I'm sad to know that the monsoon will be over before I know it. We have gotten, zucchini, radishes, greenbeans and beets out of our garden so far and I love it! It is so neat to see a seed produce vegetables. I had the opportunity to go camping this last week and I loved it! The mountains are valleys are so green. The clouds are so beautiful! For the beauty of the earth. For the beauty of the skies. For the love which from out birth over and around us lies. Lord of all to thee we raise this our song of grateful.

1 comment:

Caldwells said...

So true. Thanks for the reminder of all the little great things we have to enjoy in life. Looks like you and your family are doing well. I hope everything works out with your house down here in Queen Creek. Take care