Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Dating"

First I have to say that "dating" when your married (or my experience of dating since I've been married) has sort of been lame. By "dating" I mean going on a date with the hubby! We will last minute say lets go out to eat or lets go play raquetball and then we rush to try to find someone to watch the kids. We are usually gone for seriously a few hours and its fun to get away but still....well the other day
Kaleb says, "You should call Anna and ask her to babysit Saturday."
I say,(not catching any hint) "Why"
"Because its Valentines on Sunday."
"Oh it is?"
I was so shocked that he thought in advance....What a guy! I sure do love him and his cute little self! I am excited to go on a date with him.. no kids...just me and him! I'm just happy he thought of me. I'll let you know how it goes!

7 comments:

seth said...

Twenty Bucks says that his mom told him to do it.

k_kbrimhall said...

Mom or not he followed through..... I am impressed. Dating while being married is sooooo fun! You have a sweet hubby you lucky girl.

MOLLI said...

Thar was a funny comment! Kaleb sounds like a sweet guy. So /i'm a loser and didn't come by to see you while I was there, but in my defense I was only there for a day and a half. Ramsey told me you guys had fun in your race, I could never run that far I would die. As far as I am concerned you are all crazy!!! (but on the other hand you're in great shape so I'm a little jealous!)

Shannon said...

I hear ya...man it's hard to date! Seriously though CALL ME if you need a babysitter or whatever! We are right down the street for crying out loud!!! :) my #0296

Kim and Tyson Family said...

Ah! Good job Kaleb :) Hope you guys have fun tonight. I wish you lived closer so you could help me decorate my house. Your so fun to do crafts with! Tyson is painting our Bathroom right now, so it will not be white anymore. Happy Valentine's Day!

Melissa said...

What a guy!

Stephanie said...

That was sweet of him! You are too funny. Dating is hard when you are married, especially if you have to pay a sitter!