Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kelepolo Happenings

Well we had a great day this past Sunday! My sister Allee and her husband Brandon came and visited us and we had dinner and laughed and played! The boys were crazy and were getting into everything! I just wanted to say thanks for coming! We loved it!

We weighed the boys and Koby weighed 25lbs and Brody the little chunker weighed 28lbs if you can believe it! His little thighs are so huge and his bubble butt! Gosh I love it!

We were down in the valley for a few days last week and had a good time with Kalebs sisters and families. Melissa picked out a dress which looks amazing! She is going to be such a gorgeous bride!

I ran my first 1/2 marathon and finished @ 1:59min which I am very happy with! I totally died at mile 10 and would train even harder next time. It was a great feeling to come across the finish line!

4 comments:

svstuartfam said...

BRODY!!? What the heck! No wonder his mom is so skinny, he's taking all the good stuff off you I guess! I can't believe he weighs more than Koby. That is funny. Sounds like some fun stuff going on there. I'm still so proud of you for the half marathon. Gosh, that's a long ways. And Happy Birthday to you today my dear. I love you. I really do.

Caldwells said...

No way! Your little one weighs more than your 2 year old! That is so cute!
Congrats on the big run! You did great!

k_kbrimhall said...

Oh Ashley, Brody the little chunker! He is so CUTE! I am so proud of you on your marathon. Great job!

Heidi Joncas said...

Congrats on your marathon!!