Monday, February 7, 2011

GRATEFUL

As I sat thru church yesterday I became very grateful! Grateful for my amazing little family! I have some very strong willed and completely incredible boys that are going to be great people with all their energy and stubborness. They are going to do some great things! I have the most loving husband who supports me and loves me! I have the best ward family that gives me encouraging words at church and help me with the boys. They love eachother. They are good parents. They are dedicated to their callings. They love the Lord. They are the best people. I love my extended family. I have the most loving inlaws that accept me. I have the most inspiring parents and relatives that are continously doing good. They are busy people that never stop. I have some neat examples in my life and I forget to tell everyone how much I love them. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to bless me with which I don't deserve. I am humbled. I am so blessed. Thankyou dear Father for giving me all of these wonderful blessings! I cannot express in words how I feel. Thankyou!

1 comment:

svstuartfam said...

I am GRATEFUL for you! (Not because you're making me cry right now!) But because you've always been such a kindred spirit and dear, dear friend to me! There are some people that are a part of your life that you know were placed in your path to help you, and bear you up. You are one of those to me. I love you dear friend, cousin, and best pal! (And you do have a wonderful little family who will become amazing men someday! Truly something to be grateful for! I can relate to you on that so much!)