Saturday, February 19, 2011






So here are just a few of the things and places that I've found the boys lately. They have no fear. As you can see I've found them both sitting on the changing table in their room, in the hall closet after emptying all of the blankets, and Brody on a latter in the garage. Kalebs dad was teasing Koby that he was a baby the other day so Koby started teasing him back that he was a baby. Well we got out the bottle and pacifier and Koby was taunting him with it. Brody thought they were funny. And that was that. Then the other day Brody moves a chair over to the counter and gets out the pacifier and bottle and was sucking on them! Ha! What a character

2 comments:

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

I love how they are in just underwear and diaper! So so cute! Boys are so much fun!

k_kbrimhall said...

Oh I love those two little guys!!!! They are so full of it!!! Busy Busy boys!!!! I think it is funny that he was teasing Papa Kelepolo!!!