Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kelepolo Happenings

Well Im not sure why but my computer won't let me download pictures right now so mom I will have to put some on here another day...This week we got to go to the doctor and suprise we got to see our baby via ultrasound. Everything looks good and the baby is growing like it should. That is such a miracle to me that a tiny little body is growing and forming tiny hands and a perfect face.
On Tuesday Kaleb came home sick with the flu, it lasted for at least 2 days and of course I contracted it as well. So far Koby hasn't gotten sick so I'm just hoping that he doesn't. It was really hard to take care of Koby with both of us being just sick, not wanting to move off the couch. Poor Koby, he was probably so bored. Lets just say there were hundreds of tiny cracker crumbs on the carpet floor.
Koby is being so silly, lately he is really into his books and will look at them for at least an hour which for an almost one year old, is really good. It is so fun when he laughs and plays with you. I love his cute smile and his funny laugh. We have this stone hearth in our house and he keeps on standing up on it. I don't know how many times I've told him "no, no." He is such a boy!
Well, I'm sorry about the boring blog with no pictures, I will try again later. Till next time...

4 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I didn't know you guys were expecting! That's exciting! Congratulations!

Hey are you related to Debbie Brimhall in Taylor??

svstuartfam said...

Oh the flu! I'm sorry. We did that a couple of weeks ago, just McKay and I not Spencer thank goodness, but it was not fun. I am happy to hear that the baby is coming along nicely! I am so excited for you guys. How long until you can find out what it is? Oh and how exciting for Blake and April too! It will be a very fun Spring with babies all around!

csrussell said...

Oh Ash Having the flu is no fun and then having a baby to take care of is even worse. I'm sure you pulled it out because you are awesome. hey we are only like 6 days apart with our babies thats cool.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Congrats on baby #2!!!!
Hope you and Kaleb are feeling better and that all is well with all of you!