Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KOBY KELEPOLO

Here are a few random pictures of Koby. He is so funny lately. The other day I went to pick him up from the babysitters and he gave me hugs and kisses. It was so sweet and makes me want to cry...tears of joy of course. He has been trying to learn to "jump" if that's what you call it. I love him so much!



Cute kid, with lots of bruises always.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5257478597044740754" />
Koby got a sugar puff stuck well in his nose. He thought it was funny!

My sweet little Koby smiling away!

3 comments:

JnJMills said...

He is such a handsome boy!! You guys make cute babies! How's #2 coming along? Miss ya!

Shannon said...

hey it's been a while...congrats on baby #2! How exciting! Love the picture of your little man...too cute! If you need any thing let us know! 0296

Marci said...

Hey I haven't been blog hopping for a long time...nice posts. Koby looks so funny with the little cereal thing on his nose. He's really cute...always smiling!