Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thanks Val and Aunt Kristi

Well I have a little bit of time so I will catch up on a few things. This last weekend I got to spend some time with my Aunt Kristi and my closest pal and cousin Val. We had a great time. I can't really explain this weekend. I haven't had such a learning moment since I was in college. You know those times when it is like..oh this is what I'm supposed to do. Well lets just say I had one. Koby had a really hard time this weekend and I was absolutely amazed he could act so bad. He's never really acted that bad before. Val and Aunt Kristi were so patient with Koby and I. We learned so much about discipline and being consistent. It feels so good to be able to get away for a little bit, to clear your mind and to be able to recommit myself to being a better wife and mother. Val is such a good little mom and it helps to learn from good examples. Anyway, I love you Val. Thanks so much for teaching me ALL the time!




5 comments:

Shannon said...

It starts! Terrible twos?!?!? What about one and a half?!? Thats when it started with Cam. He can be sooo sweet too! It could also be the boy in him! He is still a cutie! Sorry I didn't get with you over the weekend. Hope to hook up soon...I would love to get to know your stinker better!

Ashlee said...

I totally agree. Gideon is at that stage too..ornery ornery!! I have to get away and go shop or do stuff sometimes w/o the boys - it gives me just enough ME time to get back on track!

svstuartfam said...

I like how you said my closest pal val! Cute. I'm glad you posted these pictures, I'm going to copy them okay? Thanks. (I only took one of all of us. I'm so bad at that.) WE love you Ash and Koby and Kaleb! It was fun, fun, fun!

Kim said...

Hi Ashley! So I found a link to your blog on Cherie's blog and I am so glad! It is good to read about you and your family. You have a pretty cute little boy! Congrats on another baby joining your family! I wish you luck! Kim

Ashley said...

Ashley I miss you and Val. You girls were fun neighbors and great friends. Thanks, for all the fun times. I'm going through the terrible twos with my youngest. It gets better (or at least I keep telling myself that!)